- University of Liverpool ( Truman Bodden Law School) 1997-2000 LLB (Hons) (First Class)
- Dalhousie University 1992-1996 Hons ( upper second class) BA Political Science & Philosophy
BAR & Judicial Experience
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales by the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn in 2001.
- Completed her pupillage at the leading commercial set of Essex Court Chambers and Furnival Chambers in London gaining exposure to high quality commercial matters including shipping, reinsurance and entertainment law;
- Practiced as a Barrister in London with significant experience in the prosecution of financial and commercial crime in areas including, but not limited to, tax fraud, money laundering, organised duty and excise evasion, VAT frauds, mortgage fraud and confiscation as a specialist prosecutor with the Inland Revenue (as it then was), Revenue and Customs Prosecution Office and Fraud Prosecution Service.
- 2009, returned to Cayman Islands to practice. Experienced in in planning law; administrative law; immigration law; complex commercial litigation; insolvency law; enforcement of foreign judgments; and asset recovery.
- Appointed as an Acting Magistrate of the Summary Court in February 2014.
- Appointed as Magistrate December 2019.