Chief Magistrate of the Cayman Islands
HON. NOVA G. A. HALL, LLB (Hons) (U.W.I.)
- Place of birth: Jamaica; Naturalized British Citizen (Caymanian Status)
- LLB (Hons) – U.W.I., 1986;
- CLE: post-graduate professional qualification in the Commonwealth Caribbean 1988;
- Admitted to the Bar in 1988;
- Practiced in Jamaica in the areas of Civil and Criminal Litigation, Contract, Company Law, Conveyancing and Probate and Succession, 1988-1994;
- Senior Deputy Clerk of Courts; Registrar of the Court of Appeal, – Judicial Department of Cayman Islands, 1994-1999;
- Magistrate of the Summary Court of the Cayman Islands, 1999-2011.
- Chief Magistrate January 2012 to present.