Rules of Use
Attorneys may use the library for reference purposes only. Members of the general public are allowed to use the library with the permission of the Court Administrator. Nevertheless, the library welcomes the opportunity to assist the general public and other government departments in legal research, for which the following services may be offered:
- Answering of questions regarding the library and its collection.
- Assistance with legal research.
- Assistance with locating law-related materials using specific citations.
- Assistance with locating relevant printed legal resources within the library such as statutes, cases, court rules, legal encyclopedias, form books, and treatises.
- Instruction in effective use of print resources.
- Referring of patrons to appropriate agencies, and
- Furnishing of limited photocopy and e-mail print resources when requested by specific citation; this service is restricted by copyright law.