TICKETS (Speeding, Traffic, Curfew)
- Tickets are still to be paid on time and clients are strongly encouraged to pay tickets well before their due date.
- Methods of Payment:Tickets may either be paid through online bank transfer or for those with no online payment method, by cheque or bank draft.
- When paying for a ticket, please email or attach a copy of the ticket with your payment.
- Cheque/Draft Payment:For those paying by cheque or bank draft, please drop of the payment along with a copy of the ticket at the Main Court Building Drop Box between 9:00am to 1:00pm. Please bring the ticket with you, as a form will have to also be completed.
- Criminal Help Desk Queries: If you have questions regarding your ticket, please contact the criminal help desk at 244-3867/327-5723 or email email@example.com
- Online Payment Queries: If you have questions about how to pay online, please email www.onlinebanking.ky or call
- How to Pay Tickets Online:Funds may be remitted from any of the following Cayman Islands Automated Clearing House participant Banks:
- Cayman National Bank Limited
- Butterfield Bank (Cayman) Limited
- CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank (Cayman) Limited
- Fidelity Bank (Cayman) Limited
- RBC Royal bank (Cayman) Limited
- Scotiabank & Trust (Cayman) Limited
- Bank Name: RBC Royal Bank (Cayman) Limited
- Address: 133 Elgin Avenue, Govt. Admin. Bldg. Grand Cayman
- Account Name: CIG-JUDICIAL ADMIN
- Beneficiary Account Number: KYD 069751127026 or USD: 069752624484
- Account Type: Chequeing
Beneficiary Reference details:
- Traffic Ticket (yellow tickets) enter: TT00 and the five digit ticket number in red (space) Date of Birth DDMMYY of responsible party ( e.g. TT0003880 122570)
- Speeding Ticket (blue tickets) enter: ST00 and the five digit ticket number in red (space) Date of Birth DDMMYY of responsible party (e.g. ST0003200 122570)
- Curfew Traffic Tickets enter: PH and the ticket number ( space) Date of Birth DDMMYY of the responsible party (eg. PH115 013175)
- In order for the Courts Fund Office to apply your online payment/transfer correctly it a requirement that your traffic ticket number is correctly reflected in the Beneficiary reference along with your Date of Birth information. This must be inserted in the reference/beneficiary field.
- When payment has been remitted online please send email to onlinebanking@Judicial.ky with the confirmation number, currency and amount paid, the respondent’s name, case/ticket number or name of person/firm/organization/Entity.
- This required information is the responsibility of the payor and Judicial Administration assumes no liability for issues that arise as a result of incomplete information submitted when making the online transaction.
- Time Sensitive Payments: If a payment is time sensitive, for example required to be paid into court on a specified date, please allow 2 days for processing payment online. Payments should not be made online less than 48 hours before payment is due. Court user is recommended to attend our cash office.
- Exchange Rate: If paying a Cayman dollar issued ticket, fee, fine, etc., in United States (US) dollars to the US dollar bank account the exchange rate is $0.82.
- Cross Currency: Please ensure that the same currency is selected (paying/receiving), alternatively contact your Bank regarding cross currency transactions (e.g. funds sent in KYD but the receiving account is USD a/c and vice versa).
- Help:Should you have queries regarding the banking process, please contact us by email at onlinebanking@Judicial.ky or tel: 917-6533/917-6738. Please leave a message if no one can take your call.
- Please however contact your bank directly for specific questions on how to process and ACH/wire transfer.
Tel: 917-6533 or 917-6738
Last Updated: June 19, 2020